Discussing :: HOT NEW YEARS EVE SPOTS FOR 2011/2012

5 Star Chikita
HOT NEW YEARS EVE SPOTS FOR 2011/2012

hi ya

so ive been thinking lately about where i will spend New years eve this year. taking a quick google search i cant find alot happening in the central north island (im from hamilton) so i thought why not ask around.

What is everyone else up to for new years? Or what is hot that you have heard of? Im abit of a fan of a festival like new years eve Rhythem and Vines & Coromandel gold (been there the last two new years) and would love to hear of things like this that are happening.

5 Star Chikita

cant wait to hear back from you all :)

Dee-Dee

...definitely B &W Camping leading into Rhythm and Vines in Gisborne for New Years is the killer spot to be....

Rosie

Have you checked through this list?

http://www.eventfinder.co.nz/whatson/events/new-zealand/date/month/12/day/31

5 Star Chikita

yip sure have

thanks though

Dee-Dee

...I forgot to mention that there is also a thread where there was talk about up and coming festivals and concerts but have to agree with Rosie event finder would have more information.....

T.J.

Ha ha - I'm usually either asleep by 10 on New Years or babysitting for people with a life!! So I guess I'm not much help!

Dee-Dee

hahahaha nothing wrong with that......

Bernadette

Northern Bass up in the far north (Paihia) - technically Haruru Falls! Thats where I'm heading :D

http://www.northernbass.co.nz/

Anna

ill just be in auckland... no real plans i dont think haha bottle of wine with my friends =)

Wice

I always stay up with Hubbie, even if it' just to wish each other Happy New Year! Usually the kids phone at midnight too - something that is very special to me as I know it is quite an effort for them to do. I usually phone my Mum too so it's happy families even if we are not together.

5 Star Chikita

thats so lovely Wice and yes it would be an event for the kids im sure.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends