Discussing :: New Hairstyles 2014 for Girls and Women

lindaphilips
New Hairstyles 2014 for Girls and Women

Absolutely new hairstyles 2014 for men and women which are exactly designed according to face shapes and best for the prom events and daily life, just have a look...
http://www.zhairstyles.com/hairstyles-2014/

JILLAUT

now in my 50's I desperately need a new hairstyle, so a good place to start browsing!

Wice

Interesting website and lots of ideas... but don't you wish that they just used blanks instead of all these gorgeous women as it can be quite difficult to separate the face from the hair. Wouldn't it be great if there was a website (there may well be one already) where they just showed the hair and you could past your own face inside to try out a style.

I like all the New Hairstyles for Girls.Especially i like braids hairstyle, ponytails.

chasingalyx

These are cool. I wish I had a bit more enthusiasm for 'doing' my hair. As a teacher I struggle to find the time in the morning, so tend to wash and wear..though I have been attempting to use product to 'oomph' up my layers and show a bit of texture...positive feedback so far :)

Palindrome

I wish I could do the "Katniss" braid! It looks amazing. Sort of a side French plait, only cooler. I've been wanting to try it but don't quite know how to accomplish it!

kelvin_mum

Yes!!!! Just watched Catching Fire last night and she has awesome hair!! Maybe tiome for a google search here!!

What's Normal

I'm actually loving all the feminine hairstyles that are currently in.
The curls, braids & 'ombre' looks.
I have noticed a trend that the fringe or bangs are back in, some can carry it but lots can't me being one of them.
I'm waiting for the Suzi Quatro look to come back, I totally rocked that style!

Tanyaaa

Im all for new hair styles, it makes you feel fantastic :)

Short sassy hair is in - Pamela Anderson, Ellen de Generes, Jennifer Laurence all rock short blond hair.

Marley

I need to learn some more long hair styles!!

Gscas

I have just started wearing my hair to the side, I french braided it from one side to the other, got the idea of Candy on House Rules.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends