The weekly car news keeps on tracking along. Here are some of the things which caught our eye.
So here are some of the news grabbing headlines.
- The waterview connection tunnel that connects Auckland’s northwestern and southwestern motorways was opened on July 1. The project cost $1.4 billion and took 5 years to complete.
- Ferrari celebrated it’s 70th birthday in style at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. 70 classic Ferrari cars made an appearance at the event. Driven NZ has the full rundown of the event.
- Electric vehicle ownership keeps on climbing. The number of electric vehicles registered in NZ now stands at 3,700.
- Will self driving electric vehicles make car ownership disappear? We investigated whether or not the claim holds up in our latest SunLive column.
- Mercedes New Zealand showcased their latest vehicles at their open day. Dave McLeod from Tarmc went along to experience their latest fleet.
- Records continue to fall. New car ownership sales in New Zealand surge past previous records. Share Chat looks into what has been driving it.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends