The Weekly Car News Roundup 10

Stuart Macadam

Cinemaddicts NZ is a website that is committed to bringing you the latest reviews, news, trailers and events in the world of film.

The weekly car news keeps on tracking along. Here are some of the things which caught our eye.

So here are some of the news grabbing headlines.

1. The waterview connection tunnel that connects Auckland’s northwestern and southwestern motorways was opened on July 1. The project cost $1.4 billion and took 5 years to complete.
  2. Ferrari celebrated it’s 70th birthday in style at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. 70 classic Ferrari cars made an appearance at the event. Driven NZ has the full rundown of the event.
  3. Electric vehicle ownership keeps on climbing. The number of electric vehicles registered in NZ now stands at 3,700.
  4. Will self driving electric vehicles make car ownership disappear? We investigated whether or not the claim holds up in our latest SunLive column.
  5. Mercedes New Zealand showcased their latest vehicles at their open day. Dave McLeod from Tarmc went along to experience their latest fleet.
  6. Records continue to fall. New car ownership sales in New Zealand surge past previous records. Share Chat looks into what has been driving it.

Sort by
  • New Member says
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. this page have much more for a movie lover. get more entertainment after selecting terrarium tv apk
  • New Member says
    These electric vehicles are so cool. A write my papers sometimes features autos like this and I remember my brother goes crazy after them everytime.
  • New Member says
  • New Member says
    Firestarter Download app is the magic stick that let you enjoy all the Android content on your fire TV. firetstarter apk download for android launches apps on Amazon Fire TV.
    [youtube]https://firestarterdownload.com/[/youtube]
  • New Member says
  • New Member says
    It is unusual for me to find something on the net thats as entertaining and fascinating as what youve got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are great, and whats more, you use reference that are relevant to what you are talking about. You are certainly one in a million, man! SEO in Pakistan
  • I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. free gift cards code generator and free gift cards code generator and free gift card generator
  • New Member says
    The way you write make it especially trouble-free to read. And the design you use, wow. Its a really good combination. And I am wondering what is the name of the theme you use? Abbotsford Fencing contractors
  • New Member says
    hello, just wanted to tell you that your rss on your site is messed up. I was wanting to add it to my list of feeds but it couldn’t work. I had a similar problem on my blog, it couldn’t work a week and then all of a sudden it just worked! I think these issues fix thereself sometimes, lol. but I thought to inform you. Take care!. chain link fencing Langley
  • “If I can keep that putter going I think I’ve always hit it well enough, it’s just whether the putter gets hot or cold but it certainly feels more confident.”

Despite having played in Christchurch throughout his career, the SEC PGA Championship 2019 leaderboard will be Hall’s first visit to the Pegasus Golf and Sports Club layout.

“It’s a familiar place; we used to play in Christchurch a lot but I haven’t been here before,” said Hall, who played his first nine holes at the course on Tuesday morning.

Want to have your say?

It's quick, easy and 100% free.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends