The new Audi SQ7 is out to make a lasting impression

Stuart Macadam

Cinemaddicts NZ is a website that is committed to bringing you the latest reviews, news, trailers and events in the world of film.

The four ring vehicle company introduces a few firsts in its latest SUV

We’ve definitely noticed that there has been some major competition in the SUV marketplace. They possess a level of power, space, technology and efficiency that a lot of cars cannot match and it’s not surprising people are using them more for business and personal use.

The new Audi SQ7 certainly makes an immediate impression.

Both Driven.co.nz and Stuff.co.nz have given the vehicle positive reviews, saying the innovation, design and high performance make it a vehicle to remember.

There is no mistaking that Audi want the SQ7 to be the benchmark off which other SUVs are measured.

It has been priced from $175,900 and pre-orders have already been rolling in.

We get the feeling the Audi has definitely looked to the future, making some new modifications which it could roll out on its other cars.

audi-sq7-inside

Audi SQ7 Specs and Features

3.5 tonne towing capacity

1-100 km/h in 4.9 seconds

4L Eight Cylinder Diesel Engine

320kw power and 900Nm of torque

48 volt electrical subsystem (which is a first)

7.2 litres per 100km for fuel consumption

Turbo charged by the Audi Valvelift System (also a first)

All wheel drive and lightweight suspension links

The Optimal Performance Package really ramps things up. You’d get a sports differential, all wheel steering and an electro mechanical stabilisation which enhance the driving experience even more.

Click here if you’d like to find out more about some of the other vehicles in Audi’s Q range.

Sort by
  • New Member says
    I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. logo design service
  • New Member says
    Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. digitaldownloads best photoshop
  • New Member says
    This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration. beef jerky for sale
  • New Member says
    Incredible post, you have pointed out some amazing focuses, I also trust this is an extremely magnificent site. beef jerky for sale
  • New Member says
    Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. backlinking
  • New Member says
    Your blogs and every other content is so entertaining and useful It makes me come back again. home care in Treasure Coast
  • New Member says
    I am always a great fan of Audi cars. They come up with stylish and perfect models to fascinate every car lover. They never compromise on performance. I would love to know more about the new Audi SQ7 which is out to make a lasting trailer trash pictures impression

Want to have your say?

It's quick, easy and 100% free.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends