101 Degrees in the Shade

/img/placeholder.gif?aHR0cDovL2Zhcm01LnN0YXRpYy5mbGlja3IuY29tLzQwNzkvNDc4MTg0MTgxN19hNjcwMDU1NmQ0LmpwZw==101 Degrees in the Shade - Classic Cocktail Drink Recipe

Beer

Tomato Juice

Absolut Peppar

Tabasco Sauce

Mix beer, tomato juice and vodka and pour into glass. Add tobasco to taste.

Check out the full selection of Classic Cocktail Recipes here >>

Sort by
  • Lauren says
    Not so sure about the tomato juice.
  • KH says
    No...I'm not a fan of tomato juice in cocktails...yuck!
  • Cinty says
    I'm not sure about the tobasco!
  • Anna says
    hmm yer i dunno about this one.. but i guess im willing to give it a go!!
  • Wice says
    Doesn't appeal to me either... I guess it depends on whether or not you are a tomato juice fan - and mixd with beer - very odd!

Also, I'm wondering about the differenct proportions of each ingredient that should be used, and the type of beer. They aren't listed here but might make a huge difference to the cocktail.
  • l'stat says
    this cocktail looks interesting, could be a new taste sensation.
  • New Member says
    This cocktail looks very unusual. Are you sure tomato juice is the appropriate ingredient? I watch some educational videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrIb8j3TljU1uX8d-JVOVNQ and they may be not agree with this recipe. Anyway, I have to try instead of disputing!
  • chinto says
    I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. pre owned cars houston
  • chinto says
    During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. career interest assessment
  • chinto says
    At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: continuing education for nurses

Want to have your say?

It's quick, easy and 100% free.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends