It’s often so hard to find low fat recipes that are tasty, but this recipe for a Low Fat Curried Chicken Salad Wrap is delicious, and a great way for using up leftovers too. It’s easy to make and will become a favourite in no time.
1 or half (depending on size/apetite) cooked chicken breast - sliced or cubed into small pieces
1 - 2 tablespoons low fat Greek yoghurt
Mango chutney 1 - 2 teaspoons
Half teaspoon curry powder (mild - medium)
Pinch salt & Pepper
1 medium tomato, sliced thickly
2 - 3 leaves cos lettuce or any other salad leaves
© Sally Scott | Dreamstime.com
- Mix the yoghurt, chutney, curry powder, salt and pepper together in a bowl, or make a jar of this "fake mayo" and keep in fridge for up to 3 days if making for more than one serving
- Add more or less ingredients to your personal taste
- Cut pitta bread lengthways down the middle, making a pocket for the filling
- Spread all around the inside with the curried mango yoghurt, usually around 2 tablespoons worth and press pitta together so it's evenly spread
- Peel back open, add sliced/cubed cooked chicken making sure all the bread has filling in it, grapes (optional), all of the tomato slices (if it all fits) and top generously with layers of lettuce leaves
- Enclose the pitta bread and press together tightly before wrapping in parchment, cling film or foil, to keep everything held together
- Alternatively, prepare the wrap in the same way and roll when ready before packing it the same way as the pitta so the wrap does not fall apart
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Top 10 Most Discounted
Kami selaku konveksi tas yang jual tas seminar telah berpengalaman dalam pembuatan tas seminar... Join the Discussion..
Workwear Rules for Style Success
New Member says
To be success is your choice. For me, just do the best for everything that you do and success will... Join the Discussion..
Places in Paris Where to Romance Your Love
New Member says
Everybody's know if Paris is romantic place. So, I would visit this place too. betting tips Join the Discussion..
Book Review: Calculated in Death by J. D. Robb
I really enjoy reading your blog. So much entertainment from reading it. Thank you so much for... Join the Discussion..
People like numbers
I think its intelligent! How numbers multiply and you can be a million or billionaire. You can... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island FIJI
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends