Fish is so often overlooked as a lunch dish, but one you’ve tasted this Herbed Oven Baked Fish you’ll want it every lunchtime! It’s just bursting with flavours and textures, and everybody will be asking for seconds.
1 kilo fresh fish fillets, such as salmon, trout, bass, white fish or orange roughy
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. each dried basil and chervil leaves
1/4 tsp. salt
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
1 tbsp. melted butter
Parsley and lemon wedges for garnish
© Paolo_frangiolli | Dreamstime.com
- Wash fish and pat dry.
- Cut into serving size pieces.
- Dip fish first in milk, then in mixture of flour, salt, basil and chervil.
- Add egg to remaining milk. Add bread crumbs to remaining flour mixture.
- Dip fish into egg-milk mixture, then into flour-bread crumb mixture. Place into greased baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 205 degrees for 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Garnish and serve immediately.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...