If you want a hearty lunch that’s guaranteed to fill you up and taste great then try this delicious Beef Goulash with mushroom today! This great mix of flavours will provide a lunch that you’re sure to love, and one that will help to give you energy and satisfaction throughout the day.
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups stir-fry beef
1 brown onion, thinly sliced
1 cup button mushrooms, thickly sliced
1 tablespoon ground paprika
1 1/2 cup condensed tomato soup
1 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
© Serghei Starus | Dreamstime.com
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add half the beef. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until browned.
- Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining beef.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil, onion and mushroom to pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Add paprika.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add soup and tomatoes. Stir until well combined. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Return beef and any juices to pan. Simmer for 3 minutes or until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon rice into bowls. Spoon over goulash and sprinkle with parsley. Top with a dollop of sour cream and serve.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Interview: Peter Alexander
New Member says
I'd go back in time and try to do things differently. The Tiara March Madness Winner: The Lover's... Join the Discussion..
Interview: Kelly Wilson author of For the Love of Horses: The Wilson Sisters' Inspiring Journey to Save New Zealand's Wild Horses
New Member says
but even if they don't agree with my song choices google uk, Eat Pray Love came in secondthis bias... Join the Discussion..
Vision Products, Superfood skincare
I had no idea about it until I was reading the best skincare tips blog. It mentioned how they have... Join the Discussion..
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. A. A. Milne
Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what... Join the Discussion..
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes. Jack Handey
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends