Burgers are always popular with kids, but it’s hard to control the quality of the burgers that you buy. With these delicious Mini Homemade Burgers you’ll be sure about the quality and they’ll taste absolutely delicious! Try them today and you’ll see just how easy they are to make, and you’ll never want to buy ready made again.
1kg ground beef
1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp pineapple tidbits
¼ cup finely diced apple
1 tbsp grape jelly
1/8 tsp chili powder
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
Dash of smoked paprika
Small sized burger bread(You may also use other breads to make rolls)
© Photooasis | Dreamstime.com
- Combine all ingredients and shape into tiny patties, about 2-4cm diameter.
- Cook little burgers over medium heat in a skillet, lightly browning on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Test to make sure the center is completely cooked. If baking in oven, approximate cooking time is 20 minutes.
- Add lettuce, slices of cherry tomato and rounds of cheese to burgers.
- If no burger bread available, using a small round cookie cutter, or small glass or lid, cut out rounds from bread. Use crusts to make the tops of your little rolls.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
What is your favourite lolly/food that you cant buy/get now?
UFO chippies Join the Discussion..
How old is old enough for a cellphone?
I think when kids are old enough to understand the positives and negatives of a cellphone they are... Join the Discussion..
Win A Copy Of The Happy Life by Lola Berry $39.99
looks like a good read Join the Discussion..
New Member says
You can never turn out badly with unadulterated high contrast. You could get dressed smashed and... Join the Discussion..
Win A Copy Of Spiralise! Pete Evans $39.99
Sounds great! Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
Official Guinness World's Longest Waterslide Ready for Auckland
The World’s Biggest Waterslide will be back in West Auckland from 12-14 February 2016