Burgers are always popular with kids, but it’s hard to control the quality of the burgers that you buy. With these delicious Mini Homemade Burgers you’ll be sure about the quality and they’ll taste absolutely delicious! Try them today and you’ll see just how easy they are to make, and you’ll never want to buy ready made again.
1kg ground beef
1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp pineapple tidbits
¼ cup finely diced apple
1 tbsp grape jelly
1/8 tsp chili powder
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
Dash of smoked paprika
Small sized burger bread(You may also use other breads to make rolls)
© Photooasis | Dreamstime.com
- Combine all ingredients and shape into tiny patties, about 2-4cm diameter.
- Cook little burgers over medium heat in a skillet, lightly browning on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Test to make sure the center is completely cooked. If baking in oven, approximate cooking time is 20 minutes.
- Add lettuce, slices of cherry tomato and rounds of cheese to burgers.
- If no burger bread available, using a small round cookie cutter, or small glass or lid, cut out rounds from bread. Use crusts to make the tops of your little rolls.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Win A Smirnoff Pure Potential Cocktail Set
Smirnoff Unleashes #PurePotential
Win: Nordic Collection By OPI Mini Nail Lacquer Set
JR/Duty Free have just opened a new OPI Nail Bar at Auckland International Airport.