Burgers are always popular with kids, but it’s hard to control the quality of the burgers that you buy. With these delicious Mini Homemade Burgers you’ll be sure about the quality and they’ll taste absolutely delicious! Try them today and you’ll see just how easy they are to make, and you’ll never want to buy ready made again.
1kg ground beef
1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp pineapple tidbits
¼ cup finely diced apple
1 tbsp grape jelly
1/8 tsp chili powder
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
Dash of smoked paprika
Small sized burger bread(You may also use other breads to make rolls)
© Photooasis | Dreamstime.com
- Combine all ingredients and shape into tiny patties, about 2-4cm diameter.
- Cook little burgers over medium heat in a skillet, lightly browning on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Test to make sure the center is completely cooked. If baking in oven, approximate cooking time is 20 minutes.
- Add lettuce, slices of cherry tomato and rounds of cheese to burgers.
- If no burger bread available, using a small round cookie cutter, or small glass or lid, cut out rounds from bread. Use crusts to make the tops of your little rolls.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Have you read a good book lately?
Highly recommend 'Gone Girl' by Gillian Flynn. Can't wait to catch the movie adaptation which is... Join the Discussion..
Win Guinness World Records 2015 $49.99
This book is so much fun. Join the Discussion..
What prize would you most like to win?
Anything involving travel would be great - to just about anywhere! Join the Discussion..
My first prize was a colouring contest when I was 8, too. I won a torch. No idea what happened to... Join the Discussion..
The pictures... Join the Discussion..