Burgers are always popular with kids, but it’s hard to control the quality of the burgers that you buy. With these delicious Mini Homemade Burgers you’ll be sure about the quality and they’ll taste absolutely delicious! Try them today and you’ll see just how easy they are to make, and you’ll never want to buy ready made again.
1kg ground beef
1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp pineapple tidbits
¼ cup finely diced apple
1 tbsp grape jelly
1/8 tsp chili powder
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
Dash of smoked paprika
Small sized burger bread(You may also use other breads to make rolls)
© Photooasis | Dreamstime.com
- Combine all ingredients and shape into tiny patties, about 2-4cm diameter.
- Cook little burgers over medium heat in a skillet, lightly browning on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Test to make sure the center is completely cooked. If baking in oven, approximate cooking time is 20 minutes.
- Add lettuce, slices of cherry tomato and rounds of cheese to burgers.
- If no burger bread available, using a small round cookie cutter, or small glass or lid, cut out rounds from bread. Use crusts to make the tops of your little rolls.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Great relationships - couples vs married couples
Each to their own, you are the one to live with the decisions you make. We have been married for... Join the Discussion..
Win Āwhina’s People worth $34.95
I'd love to read this, looks like a fascinating book. I love reading about nz history. Join the Discussion..
Ideas for a cheap and casual wedding day
Beach wedding in summer with everyone bringing a plate instead of a gift is an awesome and cheap,... Join the Discussion..
Remington Smooth & Silky Easy EPILATOR!
New Member says
Have been off the maintenance band wagon for a while and should probably get back on. It just takes... Join the Discussion..
Love vs 'In Love"
There is defintely a difference. You can love the father of your children etc..but you have to be... Join the Discussion..