All kids absolutely adore peanut butter cups, but not many people tend to make them. As soon as you try our recipe for Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups you’ll see just how easy making them actually is, and you won’t be able to get enough of them!
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate bar
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter (4 Tbsp or 1/2 stick)
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
3/4 semi-sweet chocolate bar
1/8 cup butter (2 Tbsp or 1/4 stick)
© Cedric Carter | Dreamstime.com
- Place mini-muffin or candy papers in a mini-muffin tin.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate bar, peanut butter, and 1/4 cup butter, mixing until smooth. Gently mix in graham cracker crumbs.
- Place about 1 teaspoon chocolate graham cracker mixture in bottom of paper cups. Chill 15 to 30 minutes to harden.
- Place 3/4 cup peanut butter in a bowl over hot water to soften. Mix in powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Place 1 teaspoon peanut butter mixture on top of hardened chocolate cracker layer. Chill 15 to 30 minutes.
- Melt 6 ounces chocolate bar with butter. Top the peanut butter layer with about 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture. Chill to harden. Refrigerate leftovers.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island FIJI
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends