Cookies are always a firm favourite with children of all ages, and they will absolutely love making these Ginger Snap Cookies. Fun, tasty and moreish, you’re always going to enjoy these- kids or no kids!
3/4 cup shortening
1-cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 tsp salt
4 Tbsp molasses
2 1/4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
© Alejandro Duran | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 205 degrees C.
- Cream together shortening and brown sugar until well mixed, light, and fluffy.
- Beat together well the egg, salt, and molasses and then mix these into the above.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, ground cloves, cinnamon and ginger.
- Add dry ingredients to first wet mixture and combine well.
- Chill in the refrigerator a few hours or overnight.
- After chilled, shape dough into balls about walnut sized and place balls on a greased cookie sheet, allowing room for expansion.
- Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake in 350-degree oven 12 to 15 min. Do not let get too brown.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Daily Words of Wisdom
New Member says
Techie Raza Techie Raza Techie Raza Techie Raza Techie Raza Techie Raza Techie Raza Techie... Join the Discussion..
How to Shop Vintage
Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful... Join the Discussion..
Meet the brand new Suzuki Swift
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really... Join the Discussion..
Privacy is dead.
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. anti-scratch acrylic Join the Discussion..
Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness. Lois L. Kaufman
New Member says
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends