If you want an exciting and fun way to get your children eating more fruit, these gorgeous Fruit Kebabs are a great way to do it. They are brightly coloured and taste delicious, and they’re so much more exotic than fruit on it’s own as they’re on sticks!
1 cup strawberries
1 cup kiwi fruit
1 cup oranges
1/2 cup strawberry jam
Other fruits can be used (grapes, pineapples, apple, etc)
© Olgalis | Dreamstime.com
- Prepare the fruits by washing them and cutting them into small pieces. Put the fruits onto a large plate.
- Slide pieces of fruit onto the skewer and design your own kabob by putting as much or as little of whatever fruit you want!
- Do this until the stick is almost covered from end to end.
- Hold your kabob at the ends and roll it in the jam, so the fruit gets covered.
- Repeat these steps with another skewer.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends