Everybody loves muffins! These gorgeous Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make and they’re fun to make too-kids will absolutely love getting hands on to create such masterpieces! What’s even better is that they taste just heavenly, so you’ll all have fun eating them!
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup blueberries, washed
¼ c. vegetable oil
nonstick cooking spray
© Eva Blanda | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt,and baking powder.
- Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just alittle bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don't mix toomuch! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstickspray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 ofthe way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin andcool them on a wire rack.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
What is your favourite lolly/food that you cant buy/get now?
UFO chippies Join the Discussion..
How old is old enough for a cellphone?
I think when kids are old enough to understand the positives and negatives of a cellphone they are... Join the Discussion..
Win A Copy Of The Happy Life by Lola Berry $39.99
looks like a good read Join the Discussion..
New Member says
You can never turn out badly with unadulterated high contrast. You could get dressed smashed and... Join the Discussion..
Win A Copy Of Spiralise! Pete Evans $39.99
Sounds great! Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
Official Guinness World's Longest Waterslide Ready for Auckland
The World’s Biggest Waterslide will be back in West Auckland from 12-14 February 2016