Everybody loves muffins! These gorgeous Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make and they’re fun to make too-kids will absolutely love getting hands on to create such masterpieces! What’s even better is that they taste just heavenly, so you’ll all have fun eating them!
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup blueberries, washed
¼ c. vegetable oil
nonstick cooking spray
© Eva Blanda | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt,and baking powder.
- Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just alittle bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don't mix toomuch! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstickspray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 ofthe way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin andcool them on a wire rack.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Win Kimbra's New Album THE GOLDEN ECHO
Kimbra is amazing and very unique.We have never forgotten the Somebody That I Used to Know video... Join the Discussion..
Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt?
Brad Pitt.....but only the clean cut version - not when he has long hair and scruffy beard Join the Discussion..
Kiwi Music & Artists
I am looking forward to listening to Kimbra’s new album after having been impressed with her... Join the Discussion..
Calvary - the darkest humour, but highly recommended
Yes, I "enjoyed" it - although enjoy is probably the wrong word for it. Keeps you... Join the Discussion..
What is your favourite Restaurant & WHY?
Chow - cheap, delicious Asian food Join the Discussion..