Everybody loves muffins! These gorgeous Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make and they’re fun to make too-kids will absolutely love getting hands on to create such masterpieces! What’s even better is that they taste just heavenly, so you’ll all have fun eating them!
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup blueberries, washed
¼ c. vegetable oil
nonstick cooking spray
© Eva Blanda | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt,and baking powder.
- Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just alittle bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don't mix toomuch! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstickspray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 ofthe way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin andcool them on a wire rack.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Kick Your Winter Routine Into Gear With Berocca
Need a helping hand getting up and at ‘em on those cold winter mornings?
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island