Everybody loves muffins! These gorgeous Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make and they’re fun to make too-kids will absolutely love getting hands on to create such masterpieces! What’s even better is that they taste just heavenly, so you’ll all have fun eating them!
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup blueberries, washed
¼ c. vegetable oil
nonstick cooking spray
© Eva Blanda | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt,and baking powder.
- Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just alittle bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don't mix toomuch! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstickspray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 ofthe way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin andcool them on a wire rack.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
How to lose my overweight? Please help!
Eat like a guy, try a protein diet (PALEO DIET). No Sugar, No potatoes, No white bread, No... Join the Discussion..
Hot Banana Buttered Rum
Just another ideal way to ease away the winter -= natures anti-freeze Join the Discussion..
Hot Baked Apple Toddy
Chase away the 'Winter blues' for sure! ........ cocktail/dessert combo Join the Discussion..
Does your man help around the Home
I don't have one at the present time. The man I do meet will have no choice, but to chip in and do... Join the Discussion..
Win A Double Pass To The Baby Show Auckland
Yes please and I want to gift this to a lady, having twins thanks...:) x Join the Discussion..