Everybody loves muffins! These gorgeous Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make and they’re fun to make too-kids will absolutely love getting hands on to create such masterpieces! What’s even better is that they taste just heavenly, so you’ll all have fun eating them!
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup blueberries, washed
¼ c. vegetable oil
nonstick cooking spray
© Eva Blanda | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt,and baking powder.
- Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just alittle bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don't mix toomuch! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstickspray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 ofthe way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin andcool them on a wire rack.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
New Member says
I love Sour Cream and Chives Potato Chips - I normally restrict eating a bag when the netball is on... Join the Discussion..
Win new Friskies Tasty Treasures flavours
New Member says
My cat Isabella would love to try these awesome new flavours. Bon appetite. Join the Discussion..
Movies - taking it to the limit!
I think the new Avenger's movie, San Andreas and Jurassic World are really setting a new standard... Join the Discussion..
Bring a plate...
usually a quiche, i roast some vegetables then make the quiche with them in ,top it of with... Join the Discussion..
What is your favourite Restaurant & WHY?
Havana in Wellington - really tasty food tapas to share - great tastes and very sociable. Join the Discussion..
The Baby Show Auckland
Calling all mums, dads, new parents-to-be and grandparents… tickets to New Zealand’s biggest parenting event of the year