Everybody loves muffins! These gorgeous Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make and they’re fun to make too-kids will absolutely love getting hands on to create such masterpieces! What’s even better is that they taste just heavenly, so you’ll all have fun eating them!
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup blueberries, washed
¼ c. vegetable oil
nonstick cooking spray
© Eva Blanda | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt,and baking powder.
- Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just alittle bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don't mix toomuch! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstickspray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 ofthe way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin andcool them on a wire rack.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
HAIR and COLOR
My friend is a hairdresser and I do spiritual work, so we just swap. I buy my colours and 30 volume... Join the Discussion..
Win A Glam Screen Super HD Mirror screen protectors for iPhone 6
It would be nice to have this to protect my phone thanks...:) Join the Discussion..
Wearing winter blues
New Member says
If you look dull and drab you will feel that way. Brighten up your outfit with a colourful scarf... Join the Discussion..
Sell, swap clothes? Is it in fashion?
Always good to give things you don't want to your friends, they repay it by sharing their stuff! Join the Discussion..
Worst and best features
best eyes worst bags under them Join the Discussion..