Everybody loves muffins! These gorgeous Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make and they’re fun to make too-kids will absolutely love getting hands on to create such masterpieces! What’s even better is that they taste just heavenly, so you’ll all have fun eating them!
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup blueberries, washed
¼ c. vegetable oil
nonstick cooking spray
© Eva Blanda | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt,and baking powder.
- Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just alittle bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don't mix toomuch! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstickspray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 ofthe way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin andcool them on a wire rack.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
What is your favourite lolly/food that you cant buy/get now?
New Member says
They were my absolute favourite , so well packaged , I'd love to buy some . I'd fly them in from... Join the Discussion..
Seen 50 Shades of Grey? Your Thoughts?
I havn't seen it yet, but I would love to see what people are raving about! :) x Join the Discussion..
Win tickets to RUN THE NIGHT a 5km party on the move!
I would love to go to this big party please...:) x Join the Discussion..
An OE - the good, the bad, the best.
I have discovered that OE is good but it is better if you can share it. I love to travel. Hubbie... Join the Discussion..
Which vision is to merge art and poetr
SPAM! Join the Discussion..
A Platform To Help Those Who Save Others
For six weeks from January 16, the Piha Surf Life Saving Club (PSLSC) will host a unique exhibition of ten stunning New Zealand...