Everybody loves muffins! These gorgeous Blueberry Muffins are very easy to make and they’re fun to make too-kids will absolutely love getting hands on to create such masterpieces! What’s even better is that they taste just heavenly, so you’ll all have fun eating them!
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
3 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup blueberries, washed
¼ c. vegetable oil
nonstick cooking spray
© Eva Blanda | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt,and baking powder.
- Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, break the egg and use a fork to beat it just alittle bit. Then add the milk and vegetable oil, and mix.
- Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Using a mixing spoon, mix about 25 or 30 times. Don't mix toomuch! Your muffin mixture should be lumpy, not smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstickspray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 ofthe way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin andcool them on a wire rack.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Interview: Yvonne Brownlie
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its... Join the Discussion..
New Zealand Boutique Wine Festival
Celebrity-authored book puts goats top of the Christmas list
Interview: Garth Allan, Brands Exclusive
8 Questions with iconic cook Annabelle White!
Win NZ Secondary Schools and Your Child. A Guide for Parents $34
The publication of New Zealand Secondary Schools and Your Child $34.99 is very timely in helping families make decisions for the...
Win Big Pacific An incredible journey of exploration and revelat
The Pacific Ocean covers one-third of Earth’s surface — greater than all of the planet’s landmasses combined.
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...