Why should kids have all the fun? Baileys has put together a collection of sinfully delicious recipes that’ll make you melt this Easter – perfect for an indulgent treat over the holidays!
Baileys Chocolate Mousse in Easter Egg Bowls
Party balloons (not water balloons), blown up to a small ‘bowl’ size
Baileys Chocolate Mousse
150g dark chocolate
2 tbs whipping cream
¾ C whipping cream
1 large egg, separated
2 tbs Baileys Original Irish Cream
Extra whipped cream, chocolate chips or fresh raspberries to garnish
Instructions – Chocolate Bowls
- Melt chocolate in a bowl set up over a pan of simmering water. Allow to cool slightly, then dip each balloon half way up into the chocolate.
- Set chocolate dipped balloons on a tray lined with baking paper and allow to cool completely in the fridge.
Instructions – Baileys Chocolate Mousse
- Put 2 tbs of cream and chocolate in a clean metal bowl. Melt over a pan of simmering water for a few minutes until smooth.
- Remove mixture from the stove to cool just slightly, and stir in Baileys. Add the egg yolk to the mixture while stirring until combined and smooth. Place the bowl over the saucepan of hot water to keep the chocolate warm, but don’t turn the heat back on.
- Whip the remaining cream until soft peaks form. Add half the chocolate mixture to the whipped cream with a metal spoon and fold until just combined. Fold in the remaining chocolate mixture, but be careful not to overmix. Set aside.
- Use a clean electric mixer to beat the egg white until soft peaks form, then fold it into the chocolate mousse mixture.
- Make sure mixture is completely cool, then spoon the mousse into the chocolate bowls, refrigerate for two hours.
- Top with garnishes as desired!
For chances to win Baileys and more recipe ideas, visit facebook.com/BaileysNZ
Hash Brown Potato Cake with Capsicum & Corn
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not... Join the Discussion..
Forget Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh – it’s the Camel that counts this Christmas
Bunbury male escort My name is Manny and I am an independent male escort, based in Perth,... Join the Discussion..
21 Jump Street
New Member says
I have seen this movie just a few days ago and this is a really nice comedy movie. I really enjoyed... Join the Discussion..
Union Post Brew Bar
New Member says
I've been to this bar, and the bartender there is always friendly with me. I remember the day when... Join the Discussion..
What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? George Eliot
New Member says
This is a Great Part of Florida’s History-Years back a part of the Everglade was drained for... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...