When you can’t eat gluten or you’re cooking for somebody who doesn’t, it’s often very hard to find nice, Gluten-free recipes. These gorgeous Gluten-Free bagels are perfect! Bagels are so versatile that they can be put with anything, and they’re just as tasty as normal bagels.
1 bag (3-1/2 cups) Gluten-Free Bread Mix
1 yeast packet (enclosed in mix)
1-1/3 cups warm water
1/4 cup oil
© Ravenestling | Dreamstime.com
- Combine dry mix, yeast packet, oil and water (no eggs are used).
- Mix on medium for 3 minutes. Use 1/2 cup dollop of dough for each bagel. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Use oil or non-stick spray on dough to create bagel shape.
- Let dough rise for one hour, then poke hole in center of each bagel.
- In boiling water, boil bagels for 25 seconds, then remove with slotted spoon and place on greased baking sheet.
- Note: Bagels do not have to be boiled before baking but it is suggested. Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 20-25 minutes.
- For freshly baked morning bagels, refrigerate shaped bagels on a greased baking sheet overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 400°, boil bagels, then bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Bagels do not need to rise before baking.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends