If you’re trying to eat healthily the trick is to avoid snacking. Often it’s hard to stop snacking, so instead try snacking on this delicious Dried Pineapple! It’s healthy yet sweet and gorgeous.
© Markz | Dreamstime.com
- Remove the skin of the pineapple. Cut just deep enough to remove all traces of the outer skin.
- Remove the core and cut the pineapple into rings
- Lay pineapple on a parchment covered cooking sheet
- Place tray in oven.
- Place tray of fruit in oven. Turn oven on very low setting 50 degrees C.
- You only want to dry the fruit, not to cook it. The drying process will take several hours; do not try to increase heat to speed up drying process.
- Remove from oven when fruit is sufficiently dehydrated. Fruit should be chewy, not crunchy or squishy.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and... Join the Discussion..
New Member says
I have read your article, it is very informative for me.I admire the valuable information you... Join the Discussion..
People like numbers
New Member says
I am glad to be a visitor of this consummate web site! , appreciate it for this rare info !... Join the Discussion..
Your Most Flattering Neckline
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites.... Join the Discussion..
Five steps to having the perfect April Garden
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends