If you’re trying to eat healthily the trick is to avoid snacking. Often it’s hard to stop snacking, so instead try snacking on this delicious Dried Pineapple! It’s healthy yet sweet and gorgeous.
© Markz | Dreamstime.com
- Remove the skin of the pineapple. Cut just deep enough to remove all traces of the outer skin.
- Remove the core and cut the pineapple into rings
- Lay pineapple on a parchment covered cooking sheet
- Place tray in oven.
- Place tray of fruit in oven. Turn oven on very low setting 50 degrees C.
- You only want to dry the fruit, not to cook it. The drying process will take several hours; do not try to increase heat to speed up drying process.
- Remove from oven when fruit is sufficiently dehydrated. Fruit should be chewy, not crunchy or squishy.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends