If you want something that looks wonderful to serve and that will really impress your guests, you’ve got to try these Roast Beef Canapés. Make double what you think you need, as everybody’s going to keep wanting more!
30cm-long baguette bread
olive oil cooking spray
200g sliced rare roast beef, cut into strips
200g roasted red capsicum, thinly sliced
1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
1 tablespoon horseradish cream
1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
© Serghei Starus | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Trim ends from bread.
- Cut into 24, 5mm-thick slices. Place bread slices, in a single layer, on 2 oven trays.
- Spray with oil. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, swapping trays over halfway through cooking, or until light golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make horseradish mayonnaise: Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, horseradish cream and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each bread slice with roast beef. Dollop with horseradish mayonnaise and top with capsicum. Season with pepper. Serve immediately.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends