Fish is always a winner when it comes to impressive entrees, and this delicious Grilled Shrimp with Lemon and Garlic Butter dish is one that everybody will adore! It’s easier to make than a lot of dishes, and more tasty than most!
1 1/2 kl shrimp
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. garlic, finely minced
8 tbsp. cold butter
2 tbsp. chives, snipped
- Butterfly the shrimp by using a sharp knife and starting at the back of the shell.
- Cut the shrimp partly open. Sprinkle cut portions with salt and pepper and brush with the oil.
- Turn shrimp cut side down and arrange them in 1 layer.
- In small saucepan combine lemon juice, water and garlic.
- Cut butter into 12 pieces. Bring liquid to a boil and gradually add butter, stirring with a wire whisk. When all butter is added and melted, remove sauce from heat.
- Arrange the shrimp, cut side down, on grill over hot coals.
- Cook about 1 minute on one side and turn, cut side up. Continue to cook another minute. Remove from grill. Add chives to hot butter. Arrange shrimp, cut side up, on serving platter. Spoon sauce over them. Serves 4.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends