If you want an entrée that’s bursting with flavour, healthy and full of goodness, then look no further than this Corn, Potato and Tuna Chowder. It’s a crockpot recipe that’s perfect for meals with the family or a party to impress-try it today and see just how delicious it is!
© Kitsen | Dreamstime.com
2 tbsp vegetable oil (or olive oil, canola oil)
¾ cup chopped onion
¾ cup sliced celery
3 large scrubbed potatoes, cut into small cube
2½ cups water
¼ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp flour
3 cups low-fat milk
2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
1 (1 cup) can of (water-packed) tuna fish, drained
- In a large-size saucepan, heat vegetable oil in over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and celery and cook until onion is tender.
- Add potatoes, water and black pepper.
- Bring to a boils then reduce to medium heat. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes) or until potatoes to soften.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix flour and 2 tbsp low-fat milk to make a smooth paste.
- Stir in the rest of the milk until combined then pour into potato mixture.
- Stir in corn. Heat over medium heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes then stir in tuna and serve.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Bloody Mary Soup
New Member says
The best restaurant is built and constructed for the comfort of the visitors to the project. The... Join the Discussion..
Conductive Education - a life line for disabled children
i really like your post keep it up. facebook tricks Join the Discussion..
NZ fashion icons search for Kiwis with specs appeal
Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services... Join the Discussion..
Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a... Join the Discussion..
The Infinity Assumption
New Member says
this is a earsplitting call. I bearing in thoughts this concern.This web site has plenty of gain.i... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends