Whether you want to eat is as a side dish or a main course, this delicious Potato Salad recipe is sure to be a winner. It’s a new twist on a classic recipe, and everybody’s sure to be impressed with just how unique this recipe is! It’s quick and easy to make, and is the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
3 or 4 mid sized Russet potatoes
4 Tbsp juice from Kosher dill pickles
3 Tbsp finely chopped dill pickles
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup chopped red onion
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 or 2 chopped scallions, including the greens
1-2 hard boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
1 medium carrot, finely chopped (optional)
1/2 red bell pepper, raw or roasted, chopped (optional)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
© Ramon Grosso | Dreamstime.com
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the potatoes (skins on). Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pot. Let cool enough to handle, but still warm. Remove skins. Cut potatoes into inch sized cubes.
- Put potatoes in to a large bowl. Add the juice from the Kosher dill pickles.
- Add the finely chopped pickles themselves.
- Add parsley, onions, celery, scallions and, if using, the hard boiled egg, carrots, and red bell pepper.
- In a separate small bowl, mix mayonnaise with mustard.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in the dressing with the potato mixture.
- Again, salt and pepper to taste.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends