If you’re after a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will love then you’ve just got to make this Garlic Chicken. The flavour is divine, but it is such a simple recipe to make you’ll be able to do it easily no matter how busy you are!
4 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup garlic herb Parmesan cheese
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
© Vladimir Mucibabic | Dreamstime.com
- Mix garlic with olive oil; place a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, set aside.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together, place in a shallow dish. Dip chicken In garlic mixture then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place in an ungreased baking pan. Bake at 205 degrees C for 30 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
- While chicken is baking, prepare steamable broccoli and mashed potatoes.
- Serve chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends