For a quick and easy yet very nutritious dinner, then look no further than these great Turkey and Cheese Wraps. Turkey is often underrated but is a great meat for everyone to enjoy, and this dish can also easily be made with leftovers. Try it today, and see how much the family love it!
1 cup cream cheese with chives
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
6 whole wheat tortillas
1 1/2 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
12 slices thinly sliced deli turkey
3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 large tomato, seeded and diced
1 large avocado, sliced
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
© David Smith | Dreamstime.com
- Mix together the cream cheese and Dijon mustard until smooth.
- Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/4 inch of the edge of the tortillas.
- Arrange about 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce on each tortilla, and press the lettuce down into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place 2 turkey slices per tortilla over the lettuce, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Top each tortilla evenly with tomato, avocado slices, and crumbled bacon.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly, and cut in half across the middle with a slightly diagonal cut.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends