If you want something simple, delicious and easy to make, these Grilled Porkchops are perfect. They’re a great dinner recipe and will be a firm favourite with all the family in no time!
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup light soy sauce
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
2 garlic cloves , minced
6 pork loin chops , fat removed
© Robert Gubbins | Dreamstime.com
- In deep bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
- Marinate at least 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and cook over medium-high heat on greased grill for no more than 15 minutes or until done.
- Cooking time for second side is shorter by 1-2 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER_GRILL, chops will become tough.
- After 2 minutes grilling on a side, rotate chops 45 degrees for even cooking.
- Turn over when juices pool on upper surface and meat appears to be cooked half-way through.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends