These Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters are great for a dinner than the whole family will absolutely adore! Easy to make and very versatile, you’ll make this once and never going to be able to get enough of them!
2/3 cup canola oil
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
3 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, crushed
dash Tabasco sauce
6 chicken leg quarters
© Kenn Stilger | Dreamstime.com
- In a large resealable food storage bag (plastic), combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, and Tabasco.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat thoroughly. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Pour marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Heat the grill to a medium-high heat, about 350° to 375°.
- Grill chicken over indirect heat -- not directly over coals or gas burners -- turning frequently and basting with the reserved boiled marinade, for about 45 to 60 minutes.
- The chicken should be fork tender and juices will run clear.
- The temperature should register about 165 on an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat but not touching bone.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends