Donuts are always a firm favourite with all the family. They’re tasty, fun and versatile, and with this recipe for Quick and Easy Donuts they’re also easy to make! Treat your family to something they’ll love, and enjoy these donuts today.
500g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
vegetable oil for frying
© Lksstock | Dreamstime.com
- Sieve flour and baking powder into a bowl and rub in butter. Mix in the sugar.
- Beat egg and milk together
- Make a well in flour mixture, then and pour in the egg mixture
- Mix together to form a soft dough
- Roll out dough on a well floured surface to about 1cm thick and cut to shape of choice
- Fry in hot oil (at approximately 180 degrees C) for 30 seconds, then turn over and cook for a further 30 seconds until golden brown
- Drain on kitchen paper until cool
- Roll in sugar or decorate with icing as desired.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends