If you’re after a dessert that can be thrown together quickly but will still taste wonderful, then this Peach Cobbler is the recipe for you. It can be made with the minimum of fuss but will go down great with anybody who eats it!
2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 stick butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup buttermilk
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
© Charles Brutlag | Dreamstime.com
- Heat oven to 205 degrees C. Drain fruit and reserve liquid.
- Mix sugar and corn starch in saucepan. Stir in fruit juice gradually, bring to boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add fruit, pour into a baking dish. Dot with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Mix flour and sugar, cut in shortening. Add milk. Stir until ingredients are blended.
- Spoon dough onto fruit. Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!