If you love your food and you’re passionate about great tasting desserts, then you’ve just got to try these Hot Apricot Soufflés. With a heavenly texture and a huge mix of flavours, these will be a huge hit with everybody.
1½ tsp ground almonds or caster sugar
1 can apricot halves in natural juice, about 400 g, well drained
2 eggs, separated
2 tbsp double cream
1 tbsp caster sugar
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
½ tsp lemon juice
½ tsp cream of tartar
© Stephaniefrey | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and place a baking tray inside to heat
- Lightly butter four 175 mlramekins and dust the sides with the ground almonds or caster sugar, shaking out the excess
- Put the apricot halves, egg yolks, cream, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth
- Place the egg whites in a clean bowl and whisk until soft peaks form
- Sift over the cream of tartar and continue whisking until stiff peaks form
- Spoon the apricot mixture over the egg whites and use a large metal spoon to fold together, taking care not to overmix and deflate the egg whites
- Divide the apricot mixture among the prepared ramekins
- Use a round-bladed knife to mark a circle in the centre of each soufflé; this helps the tops to rise evenly
- Place the ramekins on the heated baking sheet and bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes or until the soufflés are well risen and golden brown on top
- Immediately dust with icing sugar, sifted through a sieve, and serve at once
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Niki Bezzant - Making Great Food Healthy
New Member says
Shes doing such a nice recipes. If you need an recipes on how to obtain Tik Tok followers Visit... Join the Discussion..
When I watch movies or TV, I am like, 'Wow that guy is really cute, I really like him,' but I don't really have one person that I would die to go to something with.
Hi, I appreciate perusing the majority of your post. I needed to compose a little remark to support... Join the Discussion..
A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care to acquire. La Rochefoucauld
The thought of listed below a time I take a look at a blog site internet site, I truly want that it... Join the Discussion..
Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started... Join the Discussion..
New Member says
hello it was such a nice blog thanks for... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends