Making your own chocolate bars? It may seem like far too much hassle, but once you’ve made these Holiday Red Raspberry Chocolate Bars and tasted them you’ll wonder why you’ve never done it before!
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1 cup (2 sticks)cold butter or margarine
1 egg, beaten
2 cups seedless red raspberry jam
1-2/3 cups HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
© Sarunez | Dreamstime.com
- Heat oven to 200°F. Grease baking pan.
- Stir together flour, sugar, pecans, butter and egg in large bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of prepared pan. Stir jam to soften; carefully spread over crumb mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Crumble reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends