Ice cream will forever be the dessert of choice for children and adults! There’s nothing better after a hot meal or on a warm summer’s day, and this delicious Green Kiwi Ice Cream is an exotic variety of a delicious dessert.
6 ripe kiwifruit
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
© Viktoriia Kulish | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the kiwifruit and mash them in a bowl until pureed. Stir 2 tbsps sugar into the fruit cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the 1 cup sugar , little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended for about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to blend. Stir in the kiwifruit.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Pyjamas. All day.
Is this a New Zealand phenomenon or do women in other countries do it too? Oh yeah, and is it a... Join the Discussion..
Win with Durex
Who could resist this?? Join the Discussion..
When should ladies know when to stop dressing to young
Nothing worse than mutton dressed as lamb, there is no reason for women to try to dress young when... Join the Discussion..
Win with Canterbury Sheepskin
I could certainly do with those cosy boots right now, winter has hit us with a vengeance !!!!!!!! Join the Discussion..
Is online shopping killing or saving the retail market?
Yes I think it is killing the market. Lets face it when you can buy everything cheaper on line... Join the Discussion..
Midori SpringBreak FIJI,3rd – 16th - 21st August 2013
With six incredible acts and GeorgeFM in full support, Midori SpringBreakFIJI will be taking over Beachcomber Island Resort