Ice cream will forever be the dessert of choice for children and adults! There’s nothing better after a hot meal or on a warm summer’s day, and this delicious Green Kiwi Ice Cream is an exotic variety of a delicious dessert.
6 ripe kiwifruit
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
© Viktoriia Kulish | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the kiwifruit and mash them in a bowl until pureed. Stir 2 tbsps sugar into the fruit cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the 1 cup sugar , little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended for about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to blend. Stir in the kiwifruit.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt?
New Member says
Johnny Depp is an awesome actor and easy on the eye. Join the Discussion..
Win Kimbra's New Album THE GOLDEN ECHO
New Member says
Kimbra has an amazing voice and quirky fashion style. Join the Discussion..
What is your favourite Restaurant & WHY?
In Wellington you are spoilt for choice, and there are restaurants for every mood. I love Bella... Join the Discussion..
Kiwi Music & Artists
Yep , love the old stuff like DD Smash and the Narcs Join the Discussion..
Calvary - the darkest humour, but highly recommended
Yes, I "enjoyed" it - although enjoy is probably the wrong word for it. Keeps you... Join the Discussion..