Ice cream will forever be the dessert of choice for children and adults! There’s nothing better after a hot meal or on a warm summer’s day, and this delicious Green Kiwi Ice Cream is an exotic variety of a delicious dessert.
6 ripe kiwifruit
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
© Viktoriia Kulish | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the kiwifruit and mash them in a bowl until pureed. Stir 2 tbsps sugar into the fruit cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the 1 cup sugar , little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended for about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to blend. Stir in the kiwifruit.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Win A Smirnoff Pure Potential Cocktail Set
Smirnoff Unleashes #PurePotential
Win: Nordic Collection By OPI Mini Nail Lacquer Set
JR/Duty Free have just opened a new OPI Nail Bar at Auckland International Airport.