Ice cream will forever be the dessert of choice for children and adults! There’s nothing better after a hot meal or on a warm summer’s day, and this delicious Green Kiwi Ice Cream is an exotic variety of a delicious dessert.
6 ripe kiwifruit
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
© Viktoriia Kulish | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the kiwifruit and mash them in a bowl until pureed. Stir 2 tbsps sugar into the fruit cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the 1 cup sugar , little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended for about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to blend. Stir in the kiwifruit.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
What's happening to Chelsey?
Why do 'spammers' bother,... it does nothing but alienate them, the product, & peeve us off... Try... Join the Discussion..
Calling all trivia buffs!
I love trivia so if you know some fascinating fact that you would like to share, here's the... Join the Discussion..
Cool ideas - living with style
An oldie but a goodie.... forget the kids, I'd love one of these! Join the Discussion..
Good Auckland spots for wines and girlfriend catch ups - with baby in tow!
The Library Cafe in Onehunga is really good with a trampoline and slide out the back and a climbing... Join the Discussion..
Win A Package To The Young Guns Zone @ Alexandra Park Auckland Cup
Would be amazing!!! :) Join the Discussion..
Win A Package To The Young Guns Zone @ Alexandra Park Auckland
Cup & Derby Nights’ Young Guns Zone is back!