Ice cream will forever be the dessert of choice for children and adults! There’s nothing better after a hot meal or on a warm summer’s day, and this delicious Green Kiwi Ice Cream is an exotic variety of a delicious dessert.
6 ripe kiwifruit
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
© Viktoriia Kulish | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the kiwifruit and mash them in a bowl until pureed. Stir 2 tbsps sugar into the fruit cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the 1 cup sugar , little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended for about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to blend. Stir in the kiwifruit.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Going Dutch - dining out
I think going dutch is fair these days... we tend to date and change partners a lot more in modern... Join the Discussion..
How to lose my overweight? Please help!
Quote Of The Day: If you want to gain weight then Diet, it works every time. Join the Discussion..
Can Fitbits and Other Wearables Really Keep Us Fit?
Really interesting - i wore a fitbit for a couple of months, at first yes i went out and did things... Join the Discussion..
Does your man help around the Home
We are pretty lucky, my husband does a lot around the house, we believe its so important for our 3... Join the Discussion..
Win A Double Pass To The Baby Show Auckland
Yes Please - would love to take my husband, we have a little boy on the way :) Join the Discussion..