Ice cream will forever be the dessert of choice for children and adults! There’s nothing better after a hot meal or on a warm summer’s day, and this delicious Green Kiwi Ice Cream is an exotic variety of a delicious dessert.
6 ripe kiwifruit
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
© Viktoriia Kulish | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the kiwifruit and mash them in a bowl until pureed. Stir 2 tbsps sugar into the fruit cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the 1 cup sugar , little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended for about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to blend. Stir in the kiwifruit.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Movie Review: Saving Santa
New Member says
As i definitely learn about your internet-site designed for running testing and As i definitely at... Join the Discussion..
New Member says
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you... Join the Discussion..
Have no worries
the 2 week diet system review Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article ..... Join the Discussion..
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch. Jack Nicholson
Unlock your hip flexors review Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I... Join the Discussion..
Hear my soul speak: The very instant that I saw you, did My heart fly to your service. The Tempest
Unlock your hip flexors review This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am... Join the Discussion..