Ice cream will forever be the dessert of choice for children and adults! There’s nothing better after a hot meal or on a warm summer’s day, and this delicious Green Kiwi Ice Cream is an exotic variety of a delicious dessert.
6 ripe kiwifruit
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
© Viktoriia Kulish | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the kiwifruit and mash them in a bowl until pureed. Stir 2 tbsps sugar into the fruit cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the 1 cup sugar , little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended for about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to blend. Stir in the kiwifruit.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
What is your favourite lolly/food that you cant buy/get now?
UFO chippies Join the Discussion..
How old is old enough for a cellphone?
I think when kids are old enough to understand the positives and negatives of a cellphone they are... Join the Discussion..
Win A Copy Of The Happy Life by Lola Berry $39.99
looks like a good read Join the Discussion..
New Member says
You can never turn out badly with unadulterated high contrast. You could get dressed smashed and... Join the Discussion..
Win A Copy Of Spiralise! Pete Evans $39.99
Sounds great! Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
Official Guinness World's Longest Waterslide Ready for Auckland
The World’s Biggest Waterslide will be back in West Auckland from 12-14 February 2016