Ice cream will forever be the dessert of choice for children and adults! There’s nothing better after a hot meal or on a warm summer’s day, and this delicious Green Kiwi Ice Cream is an exotic variety of a delicious dessert.
6 ripe kiwifruit
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
© Viktoriia Kulish | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the kiwifruit and mash them in a bowl until pureed. Stir 2 tbsps sugar into the fruit cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the 1 cup sugar , little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended for about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to blend. Stir in the kiwifruit.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Ever Emmy nominations
New Member says
Watch Hercules Online Watch The Purge Anarchy Online Watch Hercules 2014 Online Watch Sex... Join the Discussion..
Near death experiences!
I did, many years ago now. After a fall, broke my neck. The experience I wouldn't recommend as the... Join the Discussion..
Great relationships - couples vs married couples
Each to their own, you are the one to live with the decisions you make. We have been married for... Join the Discussion..
Win Āwhina’s People worth $34.95
I'd love to read this, looks like a fascinating book. I love reading about nz history. Join the Discussion..
Ideas for a cheap and casual wedding day
Beach wedding in summer with everyone bringing a plate instead of a gift is an awesome and cheap,... Join the Discussion..