If you want an indulgent yet incredibly simple dessert then these Delicious Banana Scrummies are the way to go about it. They’re so easy to make, but they’re fun to make too so kids will enjoy helping!
small bag of chocolate buttons
8 tablespoons fresh orange juice
vanilla ice cream (optional)
© Margouillat | Dreamstime.com
- Tear aluminium foil into rectangles of about 20x15cm.
- Peel the bananas and place one banana on each of your foil rectangles
- Bring the edges of your foil rectangles up and squeeze the ends together, so you have a boat shape
- Push the chocolate buttons into the bananas (I use 7 small buttons, or 5 giant buttons per banana)
- Pour 2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice over each banana, and seal up the foil packets
- Place the foil packets on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes at 190 C / Gas 6. (The foil packets can also be placed on a BBQ.)
- Enjoy banana scrummies on their own or with ice cream.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Win NZ Secondary Schools and Your Child. A Guide for Parents $34
The publication of New Zealand Secondary Schools and Your Child $34.99 is very timely in helping families make decisions for the...
Win Big Pacific An incredible journey of exploration and revelat
The Pacific Ocean covers one-third of Earth’s surface — greater than all of the planet’s landmasses combined.
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...