Making cookies is always really good fun, and even more so when they turn out to be absolutely gorgeous! These Coffee and Cream Cookies are just the ticket and make a great brunch snack- try them today!
2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
3 tablespoons half-and-half (or light cream)
1 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
© Olgalis | Dreamstime.com
- In a small bowl, dissolve the coffee crystals in one tablespoon of the half-and-half; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat well; add coffee mixture, egg, and vanilla and beat again. Stir in flour with a spoon.
- Divide dough in half. Into one portion, stir in remaining two tablespoons of half-and-half, the cocoa powder, and the nuts. Into the other portion, stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- For each cookie, drop one piece from each dough portion onto a (very lightly greased) cookie sheet then push the pairs together.
- Bake in a 205-degree C oven for 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. (Let sit for a couple of minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.)
- These cookies are fast and easy and ridiculously wonderful.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Politics is the art of the possible. Otto von Bismarck, 1867
I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity view more Join the Discussion..
Was this the face that launched a thousand ships? Christopher Marlowe, 1593
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching... Join the Discussion..
BMW Polo Open Promises Summer’s Best Day Out in 2014
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you... Join the Discussion..
The Enemies of Wine: What Not to Eat When Drinking
New Member says
You agreement for your tasks stand out of the crowd. there is something unique kind of them. It... Join the Discussion..
Brushes and Bubbles
New Member says
Your success is in reality favored circular the clock and the globe. it is incredibly a entire... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends