There’s nothing nicer than pancakes in the morning, and these Scotch Pancakes with Bananas and Maple Syrup are indulgent, luxurious and absolutely gorgeous! They’re so easy to make that you’ve got no excuse not to try them, so give them a shot today.
1½ tsp baking powder
butter, for frying
1 tbsp golden caster sugar
maple syrup , to serve
© Ildipapp | Dreamstime.com
- Put the flour, baking powder, egg, milk and sugar in a large jug then whiz with a hand-held blender until smooth (or just whisk together in a bowl)
- Heat a non-stick frying pan (add a little butter if you need) and pour in small amounts of batter
- Once the top of the pancake has bubbled and set, flip with a palette knife and cook on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used
- Stack the pancakes in a pile, slice the bananas and add to the plate
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with Greek yoghurt or vanilla ice cream and extra maple syrup
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends