How to make Honey and lavender madeleines
Makes: 40 small madeleines
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
90g Plain Flour
230g Pure Icing Sugar
90g Almond Meal
7 Egg Whites (at room temperature)
45g Lavender Honey
1g Dried Lavender
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, burn the butter to a light brown colour and let cool.
2. Sieve the icing sugar and flour into a bowl and then add the almond meal. Add the egg whites and mix well.
3. Strain the burnt butter into the lavender honey, and then combine this mixture with the icing sugar mixture. Let the batter rest for 15 minutes.
4. Place mixture into a piping bag and pipe into greased madeleine moulds. Bake at 190°C for 5 minutes.
5. Rotate the tray and bake at 160°C for 7 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Win NZ Secondary Schools and Your Child. A Guide for Parents $34
The publication of New Zealand Secondary Schools and Your Child $34.99 is very timely in helping families make decisions for the...
Win A Bakery Prize Pack From Marcel's
Chelsey has teamed up with Marcel’s to give away five bakery prize packs.
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...