Sometimes the only thing that hits the spot in the morning is sweetness and goodness, and this Belgium Waffle is sweet, delicious and indulgent! They are the perfect treat when you want to spoil somebody in the morning, and will be loved by everyone.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons white sugar 4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1 1/4 cups milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Cherries and honey or maple syrup for toppings
© Graça Victoria | Dreamstime.com
- We will begin by sifting the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar - all the dry ingredients - together in a large mixing bowl. Next we go to the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl and whisk together the egg yolks, milk, and oil.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour the liquid ingredients into it.
- Use a large spoon or mixer to mix the wet and dry ingredients just until you get a moist mixture (stop when the dry ingredients are moistened).
- In a small bowl and beat egg whites until stiff.
- Take the egg whites and gently fold them into the batter, mix a little but not too much since you will destroy the delicate egg whites that make this waffle recipe so fluffy.
- The waffle batter is done. Now just pour it onto hot waffle iron and cook until done. This usually takes a few minutes, a good sign that the waffes are done is when the steam stops coming out of the waffle maker.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends